The Kentish is a larger than average three-bedroom end of terrace three storey town house with double height bay windows and rendered eave exterior features.
Generous living accommodation for young and growing families and those that appreciate a little extra space. Perfectly suited to home and mobile workers with the benefit of an additional office/study area to the first floor.
The ground floor is very much the heart of the home and the main family living zone, featuring a smart lounge and a beautiful equipped open plan kitchen dining room living space with French Doors opening to the rear garden. In addition, there is a cloakroom and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor consists of a large double bedroom, good sized single bedroom and an additional office/study area, together with a family bathroom to complete the floor.
The second floor consists of the ‘master’ bedroom with a larger than average sized en-suite/dressing room.
- Stylish three-bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining area with French Doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Good sized bedrooms – master bedroom with en-suite/dressing room
- Family Bathroom
- Additional Study/office area to First Floor
- Storage spaces and cupboards
- End of terrace