The Dickens is a pretty bay window fronted terraced/end of terraced four-bedroom town house with a spacious layout set over three storeys. The living accommodation has been designed for young and growing families and those that appreciate the individuality of the specific design, with the benefit of an additional office/study area to the first floor.
The ground floor is very much the heart of the home and the main family living zone, featuring a smart lounge and a beautiful equipped open plan kitchen dining room living space with French Doors opening to the rear garden. In addition, there is a cloakroom and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor consists of a large double bedroom, a large single bedroom with feature bay allowing a desk or window seat, and an additional office/study area, together with a family bathroom to complete the floor.
The second floor consists of a large double bedroom and the ‘master’ bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
- Stylish four-bedroom home
- Bay windows
- Kitchen/dining area with French Doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Good sized bedrooms – master bedroom with en-suite
- Family Bathroom
- Additional Study/office area to First Floor
- Storage spaces and cupboards