The Burch is a pretty three-bedroom end-terrace/mid-terrace three storey town house with a spacious layout, providing flexible airy living accommodation for growing families and those that want to spread out in comfort. Designed to suit home and mobile workers with the benefit of an additional office/study area to the first floor.
The ground floor is very much the heart of the home and the main family living zone, featuring a smart lounge and a beautiful equipped open plan kitchen dining room living space with French Doors opening to the rear garden. In addition, there is a cloakroom and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor consists of one double bedroom and a single bedroom and an additional office/study area, together with a generous sized family bathroom to complete the floor.
The second floor consists of the large ‘master’ bedroom with extensive walk in ‘under eaves’ storage accessed via a separate door and feature dormer window.
- Stylish three-bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining area with French Doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Good sized bedrooms – master bedroom with walk in storage feature
- Family Bathroom
- Additional Study/office area to First Floor
- Storage spaces and cupboards
- End terrace house style